Founded in April 2002 with the aim of creating a neutral and global FCL NVOCC, United Ocean Lines continues to expand its worldwide network of agents.
Through its commercial network, United Ocean Lines offers an in-depth analysis of customer requirements and along with its knowledge of the maritime industry it provides and ensures flawless service.
Shipping with United Ocean Lines offers many advantages to its customers:
• Policy of neutrality
• No volume commitments required
• Contracts with global and reliable shipping lines
• Optimization of the container routing, in light of scheduled delivery times
• Accurate and fast documentation
• Electronic abilities to ensure real time monitoring and reporting
• Leading transportation company in cross trade shipments
• Door to Door services
• Total logistics solutions
• Licensed entity with the FMC